Hey, you!

You're not logged in yet, which means you might be snooping around!

Register or log in already!

Why are you still reading this?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey, you!

You're not logged in yet, which means you might be snooping around!

Register or log in already!

Why are you still reading this?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the money's at.

Go down

Where the money's at. Empty Where the money's at.

Post  Knickerus Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm currently in the middle of a scheme to take the market of the Kathol Rift server's Empire faction by force.

The more that I look at the market, the more that I realize that it's currently leaning towards the level 15-20 market.

People are coming out of starting zones with more credits that they know how to spend, so of course, they hit the Galactic Trade Market. (if they're smart)

All of these people are levels 9-11, which is when crafted armor and weapons are better than the ones received through quests.

So! If you know what's good for you, and you happen to get the game, you should help me dominate the GTM by going into either Armormech, Armstech, or Synthweaving and start popping out level 9-11 stuff.

Later on, in about a week, the market is going to shift into mostly modifications and such. As more people start running flashpoints, they will realize very quickly that modding their newly found orange gear is much more effective than sticking to greens and blues on the GTM. Due to this, the demand for Cybertechs and Artificers will increase tenfold.

I already have a second toon on KR who is leveling up his Cybertech ability. Unfortunately, power leveling crafting skills is costly, and since the market isn't really buying much, keeping him supplied is difficult.

However, with the boom in economy that will take place tomorrow morning, I should have enough money to prepare for the next big push.

So. If you do happen to purchase the game in the next 3-4 days, please go ahead and start crafting low level armor and weapons. The demand for these will be big until around the 27th.

Starting on New Year's Day, the market will shift into level 20+ gear as well as weapon and armor mods. If you don't get the game until or after Christmas, go ahead and start working on either Cybertech or Artifice.

If you don't plan on getting the game, screw you.

If you don't plan on helping me get a huge economic advantage early on in the game, screw you.

Anywhore, we're on Kathol Rift, Empire side. Get on it.

Knickerus
Knickerus
Time Lord
Time Lord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum